The Top Ten Cool Attractions To Visit While In Las Vegas
Here we add a little short list of the top ten cool attractions to visit while in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. This is of course besides the many fantastic shows that are a must see whit great artists, depending on whos on be sure to make your reservations early as those shows are booked out often. Also the casinos are a must to see even if your not a gambler who knows ya could walk out with a surprise winning or not, well check em out also all the major Hotels offer many aw inspiring displays inside as well as outside so make sure to take your time and use cony shoes as you probably will be walking allot!
- The Auto Collections at the The Quad. Originally an auto museum at the Imperial Palace, The Auto Collections became the largest classic car showroom in 2000, the collections spans 125,000 square feet and every car is one-of-a-kind.
- Visit the Botanical Gardens at theBellagio, Inside of the casino there is a tremendous flower garden, with displays changed every month or two.
- The Fountain Show at the Bellagio Hotel. The Fountains of the Bellagio perform a magnificent display (set to music) every 15 minutes in the evenings and also every hour on Saturday and Sunday afternoons. Show times can vary on public holidays.
- Fremont Street Experience – Viva Vision. Dusk to mid night. A pedestrian mall just outside the downtown casinos. Multimedia shows are displayed on a giant canopy over the street nightly. Free.
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, 377 S Las Vegas Blvd.. Madame Tussauds Las Vegas is a one-of-a-kind special events venue in which more than 100 of the world’s hottest celebrities, politicians, athletes and legends are in attendance. Featuring seven highly themed rooms ranging from a Hollywood party with guests including Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, and Eva Longoria to an exciting sports arena with interactive experiences featuring Shaquille O’Neal and Tiger Woods.
- The Shark Reef Aquarium at the Mandalay Bay. The highlight is walking through a transparent tunnel with sharks, sea turtle, fish on all sides.
- Southern Nevada Zoological-Botanical Park. Southern Nevada Zoological-Botanical Park has over 150 species of animals and plants.
- World’s Largest Golden Nugget at the Golden Nugget Hotel. The world’s largest gold nugget is on display in the back of the casino. about 100m behind reception where you can also hold it.
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition @ Luxor, 3900 S Las Vegas Blvd. 10:00am-10:00pm. The 25,000-square-foot exhibit features numerous items from the Titanic, including luggage, the ship’s whistles, floor tiles from the first-class smoking room, a window frame from the Verandah Cafe and an unopened bottle of champagne with a 1900 vintage. In addition, the exhibit features a piece of Titanic’s hull, a full-scale re-creation of the Grand Staircase as well as a newly expanded outer Promenade Deck, complete with the frigid temperatures felt on that fateful April night. $32.00 General Admission, $30.00 Seniors (65 and over), $24.00 Children (4-12 years), Free Children (3 & younger), $29.00 Locals (with valid id).
- Volcano @ The Mirage, Eruptions begin at 6:00 p.m. and run every hour on the hour until 11:00 p.m. (nightly). The volcano in front of the casino erupts in a terrific light show.
Now if you have a little more time available make sure to include a cool visit to the Grand Canyon (The Grand Canyon is about 4 hours by car) there are bus tours and also helicopter tours available.
Here is a series of pics from Las Vegas Nevada USA, images thanks to Nelly Chong. The city bills itself as The Entertainment Capital of the World, and is famous for its mega casino–hotels and associated entertainment. Some shots from the big hotels and casinos at night time with all the lights and some pictures at daaytime in the glazing sun of Nevada.